I am extremely happy to announce that Bread Baking Day-34 edition will be hosted by me of Zesty South Indian Kitchen. I am happy to be a part of the bread baking event by Zorra of Kochtopf. It has been going strong for last 3 years. When I asked her if I can host one of bread baking day event she immediately agreed. Currently she is working on the round up of 5th World bread day celebrated on October 16 2010. Last bread baking day BBD #33 Bread with Booze had been hosted by Adriana of Baking powders and roundups you can see from here and here.
Bread baking area was new to me until a few months ago, now I can say I am addicted to fresh bread smell for my little oven. Earlier yeast doesn’t want to establish much friendship with me. Slowly I gained their confidence and developed friendship. It is getting strong and stronger every day. I welcome everybody to bake yeasted bread with me.
Theme will be Bread with grains Make yeast bread with Grains. Such (a) Rye(b) Barely (c) Oats (d) buckwheat (f) corn. You can choose single grain or in combination.
|Honey wheat and oat bread|
|Braided Rye bread|
How to participate in BBD #34
• Bake a yeasted bread with one of the grains or in combination ((a) Rye(b) Barely (c) Oats (d) buckwheat (f) corn )
• Post it on your blog with a link back to this post
• Send in one recipe from each blog please.
• Write recipe in English
• Non-bloggers can also participate by sending details about your recipe with a picture to following email.
• Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include
o Your name
o Your location
o Your blog’s name and URL
o The name of your bread and the post URL
o A picture of the bread 250 x 250 pixels
o Subject line: BBD#34: Breads with Grains
• Deadline for submission is December 1st, 2010.
Looking forward to delicious breads from all of you. Lets starts baking.